- Identify the types of content you are producing (policy/procedure/etc.)
- Decide what message you want to send to the different target audiences
- Explain how your policy/procedure/content reflects what you want to get across to the target audience
- Explain how the policy/procedure is consistent with the values of your department/division believes in
- Explain your content creation strategy, including frequency of updates, interactions with employees about the content, etc.
- Identify your main content /communication channel
- What other channels do you plan on using to get your message out about the policy/procedure?
- How do you plan on measuring success? (e.g. how do you know the policy/procedure/etc. reached the correct people?)
- Explain how you will identify the main traffic drivers in terms of the content produced for your policies/procedures
This note was inspired by +David Amerland book, Google Semantic Search - Amazon location 2075